The best part of my job –
I have had the pleasure of working with a lovely client who moved here from across the state. We had been searching for just the right home for months. In late February she found just the right one and we drew up an offer. The offer was accepted and now we are just days from closing. However, last week, she realized that no movers would be available when she needed to move. Thankfully, due to my recommendation of Academy Mortgage in Tumwater, we were able to move up the closing date no problem! Now in just a few days, I will get the pleasure of handing over keys to a new homeowner. Congratulations!
When another Realtor asks you to sell their home, it’s a true compliment!
Simone was fantastic to work with. She listed our home and it went into escrow the same day it was listed! She knew exactly the right price to list our home at to bring lots of buyers. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Simone will always keep you in the loop so you’re never guessing what’s next in the process.
3806 Cameron Drive NE- Lacey
Fantastic Campus Highlands Home
This lovely, beautifully kept home has a huge backyard. You will love this home with all it’s space to relax. Stop by Saturday March 10th 1-3pm to check it out and for the chance to win a Starbucks gift card! If you have any questions on this awesome Lacey home, give me a ring – 360-628-9264
Oct 2017 Zillow Review by John
We worked with Simone to buy a home, which involved a lot of schedule stretching and help as inventory was really tight and moving FAST, and we were living and usually working several hours away. It was not an easy market or situation. Simone took the time and our feedback to learn what we wanted in a house — I have worked before with agents who try to tell you why you should like something, rather than listen to what you like, and the difference is huge. Simone focused on our ideas and preferences, and even figured out ways to search listings very efficiently in a way that turned up exactly the sort of houses we wanted. In a tight market we didn’t have the luxury of time, and Simone was wonderful about scheduling viewings on short notice and at odd times, or even getting info for us when we couldn’t be there to view a place. Simone is =very= knowledgeable of the OLT area, and wasn’t afraid to give us the skinny — good and bad. It is tremendously useful to hear positives AND negatives, instead of working with a salesperson. She knows the local schools very well. She would also freely volunteer when there was an aspect of a property or process that she didn’t know, and would do the legwork to dig in and figure it out for us. At the end of the day, we got a property we wanted, at a price we were happy with, and we are very happy here. Success!
September 2017 Zillow Review by CPRockholt
Simone facilitated our move across the state. She stuck with us and showed us many houses, each time helping us to refine our ‘must have’ list. She asked great questions, listened to the responses and modified her search to reflect on our style and preferences. She is patient and easy going, yet is able to be nimble and react quickly in response to the very active market.
2017 Zillow review by Richmondohana
Simone was wonderful to work with as I prepped and listed my house for sale. Her understanding of my neighborhood and the market made the sale of my home quick and successful. Simone went the extra mile for me, helping me paint a bedroom days before my house listed and showing up on moving out day with muffins and a helping hand. I fully recommend Simone Grant to anyone looking for an agent in the Olympia area.
You bet! Check out my newest listing – MLS #1239917
This lovely home is in the middle of a small neighborhood at the base of Tumwater Hill. It is move in ready with room for all your friends and family. And it backs to a green belt with a neighborhood park. So much to love! Want to see it in person? Give me a ring or text at 360-628-9268 to schedule a time that works for you.
Buying a home can bring lots of financial questions.
Academy Mortgage is here to help! I have lots of happy buyers who’ve used Academy Mortgage of Tumwater. Read on…
10 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP
By Academy Mortgage Corp.
From pre-qualification to closing, Academy Mortgage will help you along the road to home ownership. You can count on us for responsible, honest, and ethical service in every step of the process.
1. Loan pre-qualification. Pre-qualification allows you to search for a home that you can afford based on your credit, income, and assets.
2. Home search. Once pre-qualified, start shopping with your real estate agent! When you decide on the right home for you, the terms of sale are negotiated and your agent presents your offer to the seller.
3. Formal loan application and product selection. After the seller accepts your offer, formally apply for home financing and select the ideal loan product to meet your needs.
4. Appraisal and home inspection. As your loan application is being processed, an appraisal is ordered to identify any discrepancies between the sale price and appraised value. An inspection of the property is also conducted if you request it. A home inspection is optional, while an appraisal is required by Academy Mortgage.
5. Processor’s and underwriter’s review. A loan processor reviews the entire loan file and sends all pertinent information to an underwriter who makes the final decision to approve the loan.
6. Final loan approval. Keep in mind that there may be financial conditions or property conditions that need to be met before final loan approval.
7. Closing. Final loan and escrow documents are prepared and signed by you (the buyer) and the seller.
8. Funding. A wire or check for the amount of the loan is sent to the settlement agent.
9. Close of escrow. The loan funds are disbursed to the entitles parties and escrow is “closed.”
10. Confirmation of recording. Documents that transfer titles are recorded with the county to legalize you as the new property owner.
Ultimately the final step . . . MOVE INTO YOUR NEW HOME!
For more awesome mortgage information https://academymortgage.com/branch/tumwater